- Difficulty: easy but requires patience
- Preferred growing medium: Soil
- Soak: 8 -12 hours
- Germination time: 7 – 11 days
- Harvest from: 16 – 28 days
- Flavor/texture: Bold, crisp, fresh very floral coriander flavor.
- Treated Seeds: No
1. Soak your seeds for 8-12 hours, we normally soak overnight.
2. Sow your seeds and cover with a thin layer of soil. This helps them shed their seeds hulls.
3. Place a tray directly on the seeds and weigh down to ensure good contact with the growing medium and to help the roots dig deep.
4. Keep weighed until the seedlings have germinated and are beginning to push against the weight.
5. Place in blackout when the seedlings.
6. Place in a sunny location or under grow lights to green up your microgreens.
7. Harvest wither when the seed leaves have developed fully or wait for the true leaf to form for a more powerful flavor and beautiful end product.
There are no reviews yet.